Well, the end of another term approaches, and I couldn’t be more glad to see it. For one, I’m looking forward to taking some different courses, and two, I’m jonesin’ for some sunshine.
Despite some pretty rough patches in the term, I managed to get a lot accomplished, the majority of it being in NMC383 Field Production:
- Interview Package – The Package Interview
- Audio Essay – Reflections
- Action Sequence – Freerunning: Ilya Zhimanov
- Commercial or PSA – The Motivation Crisis
- Final Project – The Sun and the Sea (Music Video) Coming Soon!
- Ink Tank Engine January Submission – Peanut Butter
- Ink Tank Engine February Submission – Monocle
- Sustainability @ OSU – Campuses Take Charge 2013 Marketing Materials
- Burns’ Suppers and other pipin’ gigs
- 2013 Demo Reel!
Excited for some sweet-lookin’ courses come Spring: Pre-Production, Short Story Writing, and West Coast Swing to name a few! Also have some excellent secret plans booked for Spring Break. More on that later!